Prenuptial Agreement Attorney in Corona
Prenuptial Agreement Overview
A prenuptial agreement is an agreement made between two people that intend to get married. This agreement can cover a wide variety of issues between the two parties, including:
- The rights and obligations of the two parties in regards to property they have acquired before the marriage
- The rights and obligations of the two parties in regards to property acquired after they have married
- The dispensation of property after a separation, divorce, or death of one of the spouses
- Ownership rights and dispensation of the death benefits that come from a life insurance policy
- The creation of a trust, will, or similar document that carries out the stipulations of the prenuptial agreement upon a spouses death
- Any other matter found to be relevant by the two parties regarding their rights and obligations, provided these are not in violation of a criminal statute or public policy.
A Corona divorce attorney is available to provide you with legal guidance in drafting a prenuptial agreement between you and your prospective spouse, and can also assist you if you are attempting to settle a dispute regarding your existing prenuptial agreement.
Legal Help for Your Prenuptial Agreement Matter in Chino, Chino Hills, Norco, Riverside, Corona, Eastvale and South Corona
Cho, Sheasby, Chung & Ignacio, LLP is dedicated to helping clients reach beneficial outcomes in all manner of family law cases. This includes helping our clients draft prenuptial agreements that will increase their chances of a successful and happy marriage with their spouse. It also includes helping resolve issues related to current prenuptial agreements, if the client feels the agreement has been violated, or is somehow in error. Contact our offices for help with your prenuptial agreement, and we will work diligently towards a conclusion of the matter that serves your specific needs.
Contact a Corona prenuptial agreement attorney
if you require legal help in drafting a prenuptial agreement or resolving a dispute regarding such an agreement.